Friday, May 29, 2009

Good Cop, Bad Cop(Funny Blog from Comedy Central's Dwayne Perkins)

I've never wanted to be the police (that's pronounced po-lease) but I do think it would be fun to be a cop and do good cop bad cop while interrogating Soldier Boy. I would be the good cop of course. And after the bad cop screams in his face, talks bad about his mama and then starts to rough him up...I could jump in, pull the bad cop off, turn and say....







Soldier Boy...Tell 'em!

Maybe Soldier Boy would crack....

Soldier Boy: Alright! Alright!...I did it okay...I super soaked that ho...but she had it coming...

1 comment:

me! said...

If you can pull Ice-T off Soulja Boy, then you get the "good cop" part.

Because you know that Ice-T will be playing the bad cop. He's played cops before, and he's whaled on Soulja Boy before.

So you know it will be Ice-T.