Monday, June 08, 2009

We-A-We-A-We (Funny Blog from Comedy Central's Dwayne Perkins)

The other night I was driving on a California highway when a state trooper a few cars ahead of me put on his flashing lights and started driving across all the lanes in an “S” pattern. I’ve seen this before. They do it to stop traffic for workers or an accident. Imagine having that kind of power, legal swerving across all the lanes and the cars behind you have to stop. I hope the police officer said “weeee!” as he drove in spirals. I didn’t see any workers or an accident. Perhaps the cause of the spiral stoppage was beyond my sight. Or maybe the officer did this for the same reason I would….no reason at all.


I would do this just to make the highway almost like the start of a Nascar race. Seems irresponsible but remember I would still be in a cop car and the drivers would be scared to peel out knowing I was near. It would be more like the start of Nascar caravan.


Maybe we should give drunk drivers police lights so at least everyone else will adjust to them.

1 comment:

jhiro said...

The officer saying "weeee!" while swerving is a hilarious image. I recently saw a cop car repeatedly doing U-turns at a couple nearby intersections. The lights were on but there was no apparent reason. Maybe this goes back to your post on people wanting attention. =]