Thursday, March 02, 2006

Holy Water

This blog may cost me some future endorsement deals...but if the eight of you who read my blog keep this under wraps, I should be okay.

I think we can all agree that Dasani is the most awful tasting bottled water ever. I can’t prove it, but I’m pretty sure that pee tastes better than Dasani. I guess I could prove it but I’m just not that committed to science. Shame on Coca Cola for muscling their way into the bottled water game and bringing to the table such a horrible product to boot. I’m sure Coke has the money to buy out a smaller company that makes better tasting water. I’m just a bit perturbed because it seems Dasani is taking over everywhere I go. It’s the only water my gym sells and more and more airport shops have only Dasani.

Upside, Coca Cola is saving me money. I used to buy a bottle of ridiculously marked up water at the airport for every flight I took. Now I just bum a cup of water from an airport restaurant. I figure the tap water from the airport can only be as bad as Dasani but not worst. If I ever go to Mexico and the only water available is Dasani, I’m drinking the Mexican water. Viva La runs!

I can’t believe I just wrote a rant about bottled water. If my friends from Brooklyn could see me now...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should get yo a$$ kicked rughtnow

Anonymous said...

you should get yo ass kick'd right now

Anonymous said...

Never tried the stuff. I like my bottled water to come from the Alps, or from a Scottish spring.

If I want tap water that's been tampered with, I can do that myself.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just saw you on Late Night with Conan O'Brien last Thursday, and wanted to say that I thought that you were hilarious. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

yeah fa'real

Anonymous said...

BIG UP TO DWAYNE FROM THIS KAT IN MANHATTAN! I SAW YOU ON A RERUN OF CONAN OBRIEN......DOGS.... YOUZA FUNNY DUDE! THANKS FOR INSTILLING HOPE IN MEI YOU TRULY APPEAL TO EVERY BI-HUMAN-BI-RACIAL-BI-NATIONAL-BI-SEXUAL??? ....THAT LAST PART WAS MY ATTEMP AT A JOKE! ANYWAY I GOT A GIG ONCE/TWICE A MONTH I'D LOVE FOR YOU TO HOST! LET SEE IF WE DO THIS`
HOLLAH AT YOUR TOENAIL...
ROBGRITTI@HOTMAIL.COM

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Somebody else actually agrees that Dasani water tastes horrible! I've had arguments about this. I think it's the fact that there's sodium in it... Zephryhills doesn't have that, neither does Aquafina. It should just be 0% everything..except for water...ummm.yeah. Glad I got that off my chest. Your very very funny btw.

Anonymous said...

its only drinkable cold.