Friday, May 07, 2010

Once Again It's on. A 30 Day Blog-a-thon

no time like the present
to messed with
a 30 day blog-a-thon
tell your mom it’s on
and your Nan just ran to put her glasses on
turning non-believers into avid readers
girlfriends waving hands like “you gotta see this”
laugh and bend, abdomen feels like a thousand knee lifts
have to grin, can’t pretend cause you as high as a ski lift
I provide the best medicine, time for an overdose
peep it when you 1st get in, your work day won’t be morose
I’ll always be from brooklyn, so I’ll always boast the most
so glory glory tell my story from the mountain top
shorty forty minus 10 daily dp blog drops

2 comments:

Deana said...

I'd like to see you bust this one out in a vid. Whatever happened to your video blogs?

dwayneperkins said...

i'm way ahead of you D. :-)

http://dwayneperkins.blogspot.com/2010/05/rappers-delight-me.html