Sunday, October 23, 2005

Best Gig Ever

I recently did a show with a friend of mine. He set up the gig and I was just happy for the extra change. We get to the gig to find out it’s outside at a fair and they are kids running around all over the place. Doing a stand-up comedy show outside, at a fair with little kids running around is like swimming in pirana infested water with rocks in your trunks. The rides and games were all going on during the show. I had to scream “Thank you! Good Night!!” at the end of my set to let people know I was done and they should stop playing skee-ball for a second and clap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dwayne!

Sounds like it was a fun gig... not quite like the Lycee but still fairly good for your self=estime. I got reelected into the Student Council, but this time I'm the president! We're looking at possible comedians, and your suggestions seemed pretty good! I owe you one man! Alright you stay funny, and try not to punch any of those speed-popping kids next time you do a gig!

- ramzi